Please read all the information below carefully before registering for this event:
- Please note that space is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis
- A waiting list will be available if your particular type of accommodation (male teen, female teen, male adult, or female adult) has been sold out.
- If you sign up for the waiting list, please do NOT mail in a deposit.
- A deposit of $50 is due within 10 days of your online registration.
- Checks should be made payable to “Office of Lifelong Faith Formation” with “Discipleship Week 2017” in the memo line. All checks will be mailed to: Office of Lifelong Faith Formation | Attn: Discipleship Week | 66 Brooks Dr. | Braintree, MA 02184
- If there are completed registrations (online registration AND forms submitted) on the waiting list, they will take precedent over earlier, but only partially completed registrations (online registration, forms and/or deposit not yet submitted).
- The registration deadline is June 1st, 2017 (May 12th if applying for a scholarship)
What you will need to register:
- Information about teen participant
- Current year in high school
- Date of birth
- Known allergies
- Medical insurance information
- Information about teen participant’s parent/legal guardian
- Email address
- Phone number
- Completed Forms
- Permission [Teens Only]
- Code of Behavior
- $50 (paid via mail in check)
Follow the link below to: